The Power of Digital Audio
For digital story telling a well thought through audio and music track can make a tremendous difference to the final product.
Audio can also be used in its own right for many curriculum areas.
- explore oral literacy development in junior primary and preschool
- create an audio CD that tracks student progress in oral literacy
- make a CD ROM with a student portfolio that includes pictures and sounds created by the students
- record the school choir, recorder group, instrumental ensemble and create an audio CD
- put the audio recordings on the school web site
- have students use high quality audio as part of a Powerpoint slide show
- create sound effects that augment a drama/movement series of lessons
- create a soundtrack that will be used for a video or animation project
- Talk back radio show
- Radio plays
- Podcast your work
- Share audio files for use on portable devices ie iPod etc
Play the video